Thursday 18 July 2013

Friday Fashion Fix #6

Hi there.

So, no excuses, but here are my excuses. ....

No blogging lately -

1.Been on holiday

2. The weather is too damn nice.


So lets ease back in with a little fashion interlude. Its been way to hot for anything more than some shorts and vest of late, but for date night last week I decided to make a bit more of an effort. So this is the Friday Fashion fix from last week -  there will be a new one on Friday.

Summer Brights

The shops are full to bursting with beautiful, vivid colour at the moment. So as a break from my usual monochrome madness I divulged in a little colour overload.

I have to say super brights scare me a little and any sort of luminous-ness is a definite no-no in my wardrobe, but I just simply couldn't resist this outfit.

Outfit - Topshop, Necklace - Asos, Sandals - KG


These harem trousers are so comfortable, they are like wearing pjs. The cami looks really yellow on this picture but it is actually lime green. These cami tops are everywhere at the minute and available in every conceivable colour. Great for just chucking on with some shorts or a skirt when the weather gets a bit too much. 







This necklace was a recent purchase from Asos. It was an absolute bargain as they kept dropping the price from £18 and I got it for £9. Personal high five. It matches the top perfectly. Im not really all about the matchy-matchy fashion wise but I like this.

My old-faithful KG jelly sandals. Love them. 



Tried to keep my make-up as simple as possible as nobody needs their face clashing with their outfit!!! 
Just simple black eyeliner and a bit of highlighting. 

Hope you like..


Love till next time -  L&L xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment