Sunday 23 June 2013

Friday Fashion Fix #5

This is a bit of a rushed one this week. I have been away on holiday so I've found it hard to find the time to blog.

This outfit is one from a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not really a skirt person - especially a tight skirt. My little Buddha belly stops me from wearing anything tight fitting these days, I feel like people are going to ask me when the baby is due. However, apparently I was feeling quite brave on this particular day and have gone for this little leopard print number. I used to think that leopard prints were all very 'Bet Lynch' but as they have exploded on the fashion catwalks of the world, I have embraced the world of animal print so forcefully that most days I look like I am actually dressed as an actual animal. (rawr)

Skirt - F&F, Belt - Topshop, Top- Topshop, Boots - Office



Had this belt for an absolute age -  but its great. The older it gets the better it seems to look. The little leopard detailing on the sides is something that I love, and fits beautifully with the theme. The top is just  from the basic jersey range in Topshop. Cheap as chips and goes with everything. I have one in every colour. 



Picked up this feathery beaut of a necklace when I was in Thailand. I loves it.




I got this bag from ASOS. Its big, its brash, it clashes with everything. Its bloody amazing.



I teamed the whole outfit with my trusty Office boots.


Sorry this is all a bit rushed this week!!!

Going on a girly London trip on Friday so I will be sharing all my fashion finds with you from that, in what I hope will be a more inspiring post!

Love till next time - L&L xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the asos bag. I'm on the look out for a large leopard print clutch/envelope bag at the mo. Was it a recent purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun - only just seen this! It was a recent purchase - I will look for the order number and send it over to you :) x

      Delete