Thursday 18 April 2013

Friday Fashion Fix #2

It's Friday! So it's time to get all fashion-ey on the blog.

This week has been pretty hectic so there hasn't been much chance for fashion brilliance on any level. Due to Dee coming down with the dreaded 'Pox', I have spent most of the week in my 'scruffs' and my hair has been dragged off my face that often that I look like I've had an Essex facelift.

However, I made a real effort today, in the name of fashion, and in the name of hopefully no longer looking like Stig of the Dump.

This weeks theme - Dungaree's A GoGo!

When I heard and read that Dungaree's were coming back into fashion (were they ever?!) my inner stylist did the 'shocked' face of dread and utter bewilderment. Really? Dungarees? Like.... really?
Yet, when photos of celebs clad in various takes on the classic Dungaree started to emerge, I distinctly felt my pulse rate lessen. They, look, cool.
Worn in the right way of course - more Carrie Bradshaw, less Andy Pandy.

So after weeks of trying to find the perfect ones, I finally happened upon these beauts in Zara.

Dungarees - Zara, Leather trimmed top - Zara, Glasses - Ray Ban

I love, love them. Black, understated, wonderful. You could definitely dress these up - with some killer stilettos and an oversized statement clutch they would look divine. I have chosen to team mine with a thin, long-sleeved top, boots and my goggles (glasses!).

Glasses -  Ray Ban, Top - Zara

Yes, I am aware that there is an air of a camouflaged Where's Wally about this, but I'm rolling with it. These glasses are actually from the Male range - but I thought they suited me more. They look black on here but they are actually tortoise shell.

Ring - H&M

Boots (gold trim) - ASOS

These boots are an absolute wardrobe staple of mine. They go well with skirts, jeans, leggings, dresses... everything! Everybody always compliments me on them. I have had them a few months now and are a bit battered as I wear them that often, but I think they look all the better for it.

So my lovelies, that's all for another week.

I will be posting a little later than usual next week as I am going away for the weekend with the girlies.
So be prepared for a bumper Fashion Fix Friday Extravaganza!!! The weekend remix... ;)

Love till next time - L&L xx



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ring, and just love that grey nail varnish. My favourite colour at the moment :)) xx

    ReplyDelete